It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pepperdine University Archives: Associates, Boards, Committees, Councils, and Organizations
The Pepperdine Associates is a Pepperdine University support group comprised of donors, alumni, and community friends, started in 1977. The collection contains printed material, photographic material, and audiovisual material created by and collected about the Pepperdine Associates. The items are primarily related to annual Associates dinners, including programs, invitations, photographs, and video recordings.
The collection contains materials from the Pepperdine University Board of Regents between 1976 and 2005, including meeting minutes and agendas, member lists and biographical material, memorandums and correspondence, photographs, and VHS tapes.
The collection contains materials produced by and related to the Credits Committee. Items in the collection include printed materials such as memoranda; weekly committee minutes; student correspondence; minutes from the Orange County campus; fieldwork minutes; credit committee guidelines; and other printed materials. Materials in the collection range from 1967 to 1996.
The Due Process Committee (DPC) held deliberations from April to July of 1977, regarding the handling of project supervision when faculty members are terminated or take leaves of absence. Materials in the collection include transcripts of committee proceedings.
The collection contains materials from 1930 to 2011 related to faculty at George Pepperdine College and George Pepperdine University. Items include subject files on topics such as appreciation dinners and conferences, announcements, committees, individual faculty members, and others; citation lists and faculty publications; faculty handbooks and directories; and audiovisual recordings of events.
The University Management Committee serves as Pepperdine's key policy making body. The collection includes meeting minutes, agendas, correspondence, blueprints, financial records, memoranda, and reports from committee meetings. The documents span from 1992 to 2008.
The collection includes agendas, articles, correspondence, financial records, memoranda, meeting minutes, policy lists, schedules, maps and blueprints of the campus, and summaries of action taken by the committee. Materials range from 1974 to 1987.
The collection includes documents pertaining to the University Policy Committee at Pepperdine from 1983 to 1992. Topics include student recruitment, university finances, student employment, tuition and other student charges, admissions, graduation, faculty housing, voice mail, and WASC accreditation.
The collection includes materials from Seaver College's Faculty Advisory Committee meeting minutes and agendas, salary discussions and comparisons, memorandums, reports, and budget documents. Items in the collection range from 1971 to 1996.
The Seaver Academic Council is the chief policy-making body for academic procedures, policies, and requirements for Seaver College at Pepperdine University. Materials in the collection include meeting minutes and agendas, memorandums, proposals for changes or revisions to the academic catalog, and reports on courses and departments within Seaver College. Items in the collection span from 1974 to 1996.
The collection contains materials produced by the Pepperdine University Academic Council (the chief policy-making body for academic procedures, policies, and requirements in the five schools at Pepperdine). Materials include meeting minutes and agendas, memorandums, catalog revisions and change proposals, and course and department reports. Items in the collection span from 1974 to 1992.
The Associated Women for Pepperdine (AWP) was started in 1958 by Helen Young and a group of women united in their belief of the importance of Christian education. AWP members conduct fundraising events such as dinners, auctions, and bake sales each year in order to provide students with scholarships to attend Pepperdine University. The group has grown to include thousands of members and has contributed over $4 million to the University. The collection spans from 1958 to 2011 and includes administrative files, scrapbooks, and photo albums.
The collection contains materials created by women's organizations of George Pepperdine College and Pepperdine University. Items include member directories and handbooks, financial records, meeting minutes, invitations, correspondence, memos, a scrapbook, and a gavel. Materials range in date from 1937 to 1984.