Skip to Main Content
The Seaver/Straus Certificate in Conflict Management requires a total of 14–16 units for completion.
- Four courses (8 units) are taken at the School of Law from the Straus Institute's core curriculum.
- Two courses (6 or 8 units) are selected from an approved list of twenty upper-level Seaver College elective courses.
Eligibility for the Certificate in Conflict Management program
- The successful completion of 60 units, including Psychology 200 or Sociology 200, or equivalent.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0. and students must be in good standing.
* Seaver students enrolled in Straus Institute courses sit these courses with law students and are subject to the same standards and academic policies of the School of Law. Courses are offered during the late afternoon and evening times so as to be convenient to Seaver students whose classes are offered most often during the day.