It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tutorials: How to Find Library Staff Contact Information
This guide provides tutorials on how to navigate our Pepperdine Libraries website as well as how to use some of Pepperdine Libraries' valuable online resources.
How to Find Library Staff Contact Information Step by Step
1. Firstly, go to our Pepperdine Libraries website: library.pepperdine.edu, then hover over the "About Us" tab at the top of the homepage and click on "Contact."
2. After clicking on "Contact," you will be taken to a directory of the seven Pepperdine Libraries Southern California locations.
3. If you click on the orange directory tab with the name of the library on it, this will take you to a list of all the librarians and library staff at that particular location.
4. Another way to find contact information is theinfogudes tab at the top of the homepage. The infoguides page will provide more specific contact information, such as subject librarians and how to book an appointment.
5. After you click on the infoguide tab to the right of the page is a list of all of Pepperdine Libraries Librarians. If you scroll down the page, you will see the "More" tab. Click on "More," and you will see the full list of all of our Pepperdine libraries from all locations.
6. If you click on the librarian's name, this will take you to their profile. The profile page will show you their name, office phone number, the link to book an appointment with them, their subject specialties, and the infoguides they've created.
How to Find Library Staff Contact Information Video Tutorial