Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Example: You want to provide a link from an online syllabus, or from Courses (powered by Sakai), to Cynthia Talbot's Comparative Studies in Society and History article "Inscribing the Other, Inscribing the Self: Hindu-Muslim Identities in Pre-Colonial India."
- Go to http://library.pepperdine.edu
- Click on Databases and E-Journals
- Use the "By Subject" categories to filter the databases based on your preferred category.
- For this example, I am going to search for JSTOR and click on the corresponding link.
- When prompted enter your WaveNet credentials.
- On the JSTOR home page,
- In the first search bar type in "Tablot Pre-Colonial India"
- Click Search.
- Select the record of the article searched for.
- On the left-hand side, copy the permalink.
Step 6 Image Below
Step 8 Image Below
Step 9 Image Below