It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. To search for E-Journals click on the "Find E-Journals" tab at the top of the Databases and E-Journals homepage.
2. After clicking on the E-Journals tab you will be taken to the e-resources search page. Patrons can search for journals by title or ISSN.
3. If you know the article you are looking for select search for: Articles at the top of the Find E-Journals homepage.
4. Patrons can search for the article by entering the information they know about the article in the listed fields. Not all fields must be out to search for the article. After filling out the search fields, click submit.
5. If you aren't looking for a particular article but want to search for journals, click on the "Browse" tab at the top of the Databases an E-Journals page.
6. Journal titles are organized alphabetically by the first letter of the journal's title.
7. Patrons can narrow their search based on the letters they input into the search box. For example, if you input Psy then psychology journals will populate.
8. Patrons can click on the journal-title to populate information about the journal. The information provided will be the format the journal is available in print or online. As well as the date range Pepperdine has access to for the journal.
9. Click on the journal-title, and the ISSN identifier appears underneath the title. The blue journal-title in the middle of the page allows access to the journal. To report if the journal link is broken, click on "Report Broken Link." Beneath the broken link tab is the number of print copies that are available at Pepperdine Libraries. And lastly, at the top right of the page is the ability to "Close Item Details."