Cost of Printing and Photocopying
Black & White - $0.06 per page
Color - $0.35 per page
(Note: Cost is per side, duplex printing does not reduce cost)
Payson Library has 4 black & white printers/copiers and 1 color printer/copier.
To print from your own computer to one of the Payson Library copier/printers, you will first need to install a Pepperdine network printer.
Please see the instructions and settings for your operating system in the other tabs of this InfoGuide.
Adding $ for Copying and Printing
Option #1: Online Service
- Visit http://webdeposit.pepperdine.edu.
- Click "Deposit to Account" on the left navigation pane.
- Enter the amount to deposit and click "Submit."
- Confirm the recipient and amount to deposit.
- Complete the credit card (Visa and Mastercard only) holder information.
- Enter an email address for the receipt.
- Click "Continue."
- Reconfirm the recipient and amount to deposit.
- Click "Submit Payment" to finalize the deposit transaction.
- Log out and close the browser.
Option #2: Visit OneStop (Students Only)
- Visit OneStop in the Thornton Administrative Center.
- Payment methods accepted are cash or check.
- Payments are immediately applied to the ID card.