This research guide will point you toward online research resources and strategies available to you as scholars doing research at Pepperdine.
Use this guide throughout the research process to help you have the best support for your research.
1. Start all your research at the library’s homepage: http://library.pepperdine.edu
2. Use the Library Catalog to Search for Books
3. Search for specific journals using the “databases and e-journals” link under Research on the Library Homepage
4. Search for articles for a research project by using the Library’s Electronic Databases using the “databases and e-journals” link on the Library Homepage
5. Library Answers! will send an e-mail request to a Librarian to help you with a question.
6. Set up your own bibliographic database by using RefWorks
7. Use InfoGuides Pepperdine librarians have assembled an impressive collection of subject guides across all academic disciplines to help patrons identify appropriate resources.
Infoguide for this class is: http://infoguides.pepperdine.edu/keatinge